Sunday, 23 March 2014
Fabulous Fellas Sports Happy Birthday Card
1. I used the Fabulous Fellas CD Rom and papermill white smooth card to print my card on my inkjet printer.
2. Then I cut out all the shapes for the card and the sentiment I had selected.
3. Then using Crafters Companion Collall 3D Glue Gel I decoupaged the sports shop display.
4. Then I scored the sides of the card and glued them together with Crafters Companion Red Liner Tape.
5. Then I used Crafters Companion Collall All-Purpose Glue to glue on the insert on the back of the box.
6. Today I delivered the card in person to the recipient who loved the card and immediately said it needed to take centre placing on the display unit.
I made this by card by:
1. I selected an A4 sheet of green card from papermill and embossed the paper in a Crafters Companion e-bosser.
2. Using the Ultimate Crafters Companion Pro I embossed a straight line vertical across the middle
of the landscape card so I had an A5 size card.
3. Selecting the appropriate card, die and sandwich of plates I cut the following die shapes using my
Crafters Companion Craftwell eBosser die cutting & embossing machine:
- Happy and Birthday from Joanna Sheen Signature Dies on red card from papermill.
- Alphabet Deco letters for the name from Tattered Lace on red card from papermill
- Football from Tattered Lace on black card from papermill
- Football from Tattered Lace on Crafters Companion White Centura Pearl card
Printable Card and then I put my die, the Tattered Lace Football Die on the sheet. I then drew
round the outside edge of the die and cut out a circle from the card then using the elements from
the black and white card I created the football.
5. Then using my Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities Grand Squares I cut the following :
- 4" Grand Square using Crafters Companion Snow White card,
- 4½" Grand Square using Paper mill black card and
- 5" Grand Square using Paper mill red card