Front of card
1. To make this card I used the Fabulous Shoes CD ROM, My Craft Studio the Only Way is Words CD, Crafters Companion Centura card and Paper Mill white smooth card to print my card sentiments and the shoe on my inkjet printer.
2. Then I cut out all the shapes for the card and the sentiment I had selected.
3. Then using Crafters Companion Collall 3D Glue Gel I decoupaged the shoe, sentiment toppers, etc. and added sparkling embellishments..
4. Then I scored the sides of the card and glued them together with Crafters Companion Red Liner Tape.
5. Then I used Crafters Companion Collall All-Purpose Glue to glue on the topper sentiments and shoe.